New rates 2021
As of January 1, 2021 there will be a 6% price increase for products and services rendered.
I much appreciate the trust you have placed in me. I look forward to seeing you in my practice.
To reflect the current government guidelines Joyro Cosmetics implemented new temporary measures to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19 to our clients and staff.
Please follow these guidelines when visiting our practice.
We are asking if you or someone in your home have cold or flu-like symptoms such as:
– Repeated shaking with chills
– New loss of taste or smell
• Been in close contact with someone exhibiting any of the above or confirmed COVID-19 infection within the last 14 days.
• Please DO NOT attend your appointment or come to our practice. If your symptoms are getting worse, and you are having shortness of breath, please seek medical attention. We observe by social distancing guidelines.
• The practice may only be entered 1 minute before your appointment.
• In case you are too early, we kindly request that you wait outside and maintain 1.5 meters distance apart from each other.
• Upon entering our practice wash and disinfection your hands immediately.
• Only the person with the appointment may enter the practice. Please do not bring Family or Friends. Caretakers for the disabled may, of course, accompany the client.
• Please do not bring any shopping or other baggage to the practice.
• Before attending please take care of your bathroom needs as during the pandemic the toilet is for emergency use only, and if needed must be cleaned before and after use (doorknobs, faucets and toilet seats).
• On behalf of Joyro, I would like to thank you for your understanding in these unpredictable times.
STAY SAFE, STAY WELL!