Reflexology is the science dealing with the principle that there are reflex areas on hands and feet. These Reflex areas correspond with all glands, organs and many other parts of the body.
Reflexology gives relief from stress and fatigue, relaxes the body and mind, improves stimulus management, blood circulation and the lifting of blockages in the nervous system, reduces the energy in certain zone areas, helping nature achieve balance.
If you are not a doctor or a specialist, you should never:
• Make a diagnosis or appoint a condition;
• Prescribe (medication) or adjust a medication;
• Treat symptoms
I feel responsible for the well-being of my clients. Therefore, from my sense of responsibility, some massages are not suitable for everyone. I cannot massage you if your symptoms occur in the contra indication list below:
• Athlete’s foot
• Infectious diseases and diseases with a high fever
• Acute inflammation of the vein and lymphatic system, (Gout)
• Operatively better to tackle complaints
• Morbus Sudek on foot, gangrene
• Infectious skin conditions
• Heart complaints
• Diabetes mellitus
• Pregnancy *
• Not immediately after surgery (post-operative)
When you are pregnant or do you think you may be pregnant, would you please inform us about the appointment? No massage is given during the first 3 months of pregnancy. After 3 months only with the permission of your midwife or doctor.
A foot reflex massage treatment lasts 45 minutes and you get fifteen minutes to recover completely. For the treatment it is useful if you wear pants that can reach above the knees. The treatment costs
€ 42, – including VAT and can be paid in cash or via pin.